• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog

My mate who used to write for The Sun has just started a wildly funny and hugely entertaining blog. Solly's Blog.

Mods - please delete if I'm not allowed to do this. Apologies in advance.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Would you mind pointing out a sample post which qualifies as either funny or entertaining? Judged on the couple I read, hoping for both seems unrealistic.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      My mate who used to write for The Sun has just started a wildly funny and hugely entertaining blog. Solly's Blog.

You have a "mate"? Really? Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Would you mind pointing out a sample post which qualifies as either funny or entertaining? Judged on the couple I read, hoping for both seems unrealistic.
        I totally agree. A desperate attempt at "Mashism". Avoid.

Comment

I got to the part "he used to wrote for The Sun", enough said.

Comment

No problem posting this - as long as happy to receive the criticism it is likely to draw

1 - About me - "pseudo intellectual" puts me right off him to start with. Am sure he is a nice guy but to describe himself as this =

2 - Paragraph spacing. Sort it out.

3 - Did not grab me. An article title "Tits", clicked on it, brain disengaged very quickly. Don't know why. Maybe because there were no tits.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback - will pass on!
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I though the one about the Beatles was quite good.

Comment

Can you pass this on.... Stop writing a load of twaddle.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                    Can you pass this on.... Get a real job, ya bum!
                    Ftfy.

Comment

Working...
                    X