• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Movember

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movember

<ON>
    I can't bear this anymore. Here's your money now **** off and go and have a shave!

I don't want to be sent any more pictures of you looking slightly more like a paedophile than you did 48 hours ago. I'm not interested in whether it's itchy or grey. I know prostrate cancer is a killer but why not do something either useful for sponsorship or actually challenging. Growing facial hair is neither - you can't actually stop it. It's like being sponsored to breathe.

It also means that those of us who, given the choice, can't be bothered to shave for a few days have to deal with all sorts of comments like "Oh, are you doing this Movember thing? Is that all you've managed to grow?".

Oh, and stop putting the prefix Mo- in front of everything you smug c**ts!

Aaaggghhh.
    <OFF>

Ooooh, feel a bit better now.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

You won't be doing this then;

Fair enough, neither will I.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      <ON>
      I can't bear this anymore. Here's your money now **** off and go and have a shave!

I don't want to be sent any more pictures of you looking slightly more like a paedophile than you did 48 hours ago. I'm not interested in whether it's itchy or grey. I know prostrate cancer is a killer but why not do something either useful for sponsorship or actually challenging. Growing facial hair is neither - you can't actually stop it. It's like being sponsored to breathe.

It also means that those of us who, given the choice, can't be bothered to shave for a few days have to deal with all sorts of comments like "Oh, are you doing this Movember thing? Is that all you've managed to grow?".

Oh, and stop putting the prefix Mo- in front of everything you smug c**ts!

Aaaggghhh.
      <OFF>

Ooooh, feel a bit better now.
      It'll grow quicker after puberty. Don't fret.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        You won't be doing this then;

Fair enough, neither will I.
        Jesus - I'm blind now
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

So to ask an age old question, do women prefer hairy men? Do you like hairy shoulders and arms ? Is one reason we lost our body hair because of evolutionary pressure coming from the other sex? (Certainly men appear to prefer 'shaved' women, but I digress). Or is it for one of the other mundane reasons (lice and sweating), if indeed these reasons can be separated. Also, do you like bald men?*

*Not me yet

Comment

Anyway, moustache or not, giving money to prostate cancer research or care is well worth it. It's an evil disease that seems to strike at random and destroy a lot of mens' lives in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Anyway, moustache or not, giving money to prostate cancer research or care is well worth it. It's an evil disease that seems to strike at random and destroy a lot of mens' lives in their prime.
              WMTTS

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                So to ask an age old question, do women prefer hairy men? Do you like hairy shoulders and arms ? Is one reason we lost our body hair because of evolutionary pressure coming from the other sex? (Certainly men appear to prefer 'shaved' women, but I digress). Or is it for one of the other mundane reasons (lice and sweating), if indeed these reasons can be separated. Also, do you like bald men?*

*Not me yet
                I read somewhere that about a third of women like bald-headed men; some even only like bald headed men. I suppose that still leaves two thirds who don't.

Comment

It's a proven fact

that bald men are more virile and far better in bed.

We just get fewer opportunities to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehr View Post
                    that bald men are more virile and far better in bed.

We just get fewer opportunities to prove it.
                    I'm not bald I am just getting more head.

Comment

Working...
                    X