• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you is this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you is this?

BBC News - 'I hated seeing my face in the mirror'

Own up.

It's curious you should bring this up because I saw someone who looked like that over the weekend. <I tried to say that sensitively, but failed> I had no idea what it was, and it was the first time I'd seen it. She was with someone, which I thought sweet. 1 in 10,000 probability seems rather high, one might expect to see it more often but for speculating that it must manifest itself by varying degree.

Comment

He's not that bad; in the video, his hair is worse than his face. If that's the best that cosmetic surgery can do, it must have been pretty horrific to start with though.

That said:

It has resulted in ... his parents giving him up for adoption 36 hours after he was born.
      Are you allowed to give them away because they don't look nice?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        He's not that bad; in the video, his hair is worse than his face. If that's the best that cosmetic surgery can do, it must have been pretty horrific to start with though.

That said:

Are you allowed to give them away because they don't look nice?
        yes. indeed.

I was passed on 43 times in just two months as they tried desperately to break the audit trail

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hmm. He does look quite pleasant and friendly though. If I had a facial deformity I would at least want to look like Dr Phibes and go round scaring little kids. And be 8 feet tall with large fangs.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

<old joke>I was so ugly at birth they slapped my mother</old joke>

Comment

Working...
            X