• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Nationalists or Muslims?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish Nationalists or Muslims?

Explosion in Scottish Forest
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

One lot wear skirts around their waists, the others on their heads & you can't understand a bloody word either says.

50/50 I reckon.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It'll be those bloody Buddhists again.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Ch Supt Calum Murray, of Strathclyde Police, said: "we are dealing with a situation where we suspect that explosives may be involved"

Sherlock Holmes reincarnate!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          It'll be those bloody Buddhists again.
          If they don't get you in this life, they'll get you in the next one.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Suppose it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it could be the Irish again
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Suppose it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it could be the Irish again
              Can they afford the explosives?

Comment

Squirrels, Perhaps a turf war?
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Squirrels seems the most convincing theory in the above. Aren't they all red squirrels up there? Lefties are always causing trouble.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Gotta love the Wail's take on it though.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X