• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robots - R2D2 or CP 3O

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robots - R2D2 or CP 3O

My current robot contract has expired so I am allowed a free cyborg upgrade.

The Gallifrey R2D2 and Sony Ericsson CP 3O seem to be the best models available to me on free upgrade.

I have read in a few forums that the R2D2 is the better all-round product although it alledgedly seems to have an issue with the "joystick" breaking very easily (which would be NFU to me as I am not exactly careful with my senscient AI cyborgs).

Do any of you own an R2D2 or CP 3O ? - any good or bad comments about either fictional Star Wars character are much appreciated
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Why not get one of those pleasurebots - they will do anything - unless it violates the Laws of Robotics

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      My current robot contract has expired so I am allowed a free cyborg upgrade.

The Gallifrey R2D2 and Sony Ericsson CP 3O seem to be the best models available to me on free upgrade.

I have read in a few forums that the R2D2 is the better all-round product although it alledgedly seems to have an issue with the "joystick" breaking very easily (which would be NFU to me as I am not exactly careful with my senscient AI cyborgs).

Do any of you own an R2D2 or CP 3O ? - any good or bad comments about either fictional Star Wars character are much appreciated
      C3PO. Erm . . . alledgedly.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
        Why not get one of those pleasurebots - they will do anything - unless it violates the Laws of Robotics
        Exploiting the sweat of worker 'droids, eh comrade?

Personally, I prefer this model, although it does have some documented issues with gold, radiation, acetone, cerebreton mentors...

Comment

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Comment

Oh

I always thought it was "these aren't the druids you're looking for"...

Comment

You can go about your business. Move along

Comment

I sense great fear in your words obiwan. Come over to the dark side of the JabberForce - it is much more fun - those pleasurebots take it in every orifice.

Comment

I have something here for you Jabberwocky. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic gay crusade like your father did.

It's your father's vibrator. This is the weapon of a Shirt Lifter. Not as clumsy or as random as a fisting, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Shirt Lifters were the guardians of peace and rimming in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the prolapse.

Comment

I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. For too long you have been locked away stroking your light sabre. Now the circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master and your arse-banditry is at an end.

Comment

Working...
                    X