• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best indulgent threads on this forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best indulgent threads on this forum

For starters

Then of course there's

Who could forget?

And the all time classic

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

good selection there suity. keep them coming. you cant beat a good old bit of self indulgence now and then

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Someone should start a thread called "Me" (or their own nickname), and fill it with the word "me". I would, but it seems self indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          For starters

Then of course there's

Who could forget?

And the all time classic

So rather than putting the effort in to come up with yet another of your dreary "hands up who likes me" posts, you are treating us to a "Best of"?

Lazy!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

It's a bit like compiling the best of Joe Dolce.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It's a bit like compiling the best of Joe Pasquale.
              FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You have taken bed-wetting to a new level, 15 mattresses high, each with plastic sheets and the carpet below is still a puddle.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  You have taken bed-wetting to a new level, 15 mattresses high, each with plastic sheets and the carpet below is still a puddle.
                  You mean Suity can sleep on a pile of mattresses 15 high and still feel some pee below.

Our little princess.

Comment

What a surprise that some witless fool took the opportunity to start a 'parody thread'.

Really guys you need to up it a little. Another contractor site I frequent is seriously more professional. I think to the outside world you're giving a really poor impression of contractors & contracting.

I wish you all good luck but seriously. Grow up!

Comment

Working...
                    X