• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Shaunyboy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Shaunyboy

Mind the gap.

No doubt Moanystrone will be on though with his usual tinfoil hat conspiracy "but..but...but it was pure 3 1/2 minutes into 3 minutes added time. Ra Sellic were cheated.

It's a wonder how Celtic can even snatch a win in the SPL with the media, refs, the SFA, the commentary team, the Illumiati, the Mormons, the Moomins and UEFA against them.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Mind the gap.

No doubt Moanystrone will be on though with his usual tinfoil hat conspiracy "but..but...but it was pure 3 1/2 minutes into 3 minutes added time. Ra Sellic were cheated.

It's a wonder how Celtic can even snatch a win in the SPL with the media, refs, the SFA, the commentary team, the Illumiati, the Mormons, the Moomins and UEFA against them.

I didn't know there were any teams in Scotland? Do they play in the Premiership?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Do they play in the Premiership?
      They aspire to...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        They aspire to...
        The greed of the money machine will never be sated. Within 7 years either a) the Scottish big two will be playing in the Premiership or b) a genuine European super league will take over from the likes of the Premier League.
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I didn't know there were any teams in Scotland? Do they play in the Premiership?
          Nah, we've failed the financial test to get in. Our debts only amount up to 30 million.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

916 mile round trip from Devon to Glasgow to see us drop points in the 94th minute!!!!

That said, we could and should have won the match, but we did not take our chances and Lennon again showed that he is still having to learn the job as he goes along. Still, I reckon we will still have too big a squad for Rangers to cope with as the season unfolds, so all still to play for.

And we still had a great day out despite the draw.
            2 more penalties for Rangers again..................must be great!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              916 mile round trip from Devon to Glasgow to see us drop points in the 94th minute!!!!

That said, we could and should have won the match, but we did not take our chances and Lennon again showed that he is still having to learn the job as he goes along. Still, I reckon we will still have too big a squad for Rangers to cope with as the season unfolds, so all still to play for.

And we still had a great day out despite the draw.
              2 more penalties for Rangers again..................must be great!
              Don't forget, jellymans coming back for the OF games.

Quality, not quantity my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                Don't forget, jellymans coming back for the OF games.

Quality, not quantity my son.
                BBC Sport - Football - Scottish referees vote for strike action

I see that the Referees have thrown the toys out of the cot because their integrity has been called into question.
                I imagine that Mr Dallas, the head of the Refereeing fraternity, cannot see that sending anti-Pope emails from his work email account might not have helped matters eh?

Bring it on......................apparently the SFA has an agreement with the Welsh and 2 Irish FAs for referees to officiate in our leagues. I'm good with that.
                Of course we both know what team might benefit most from avoiding a testing trip to Tannadice, after a tough midweek CL match and with a few injuries starting to creep in, don't we?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Lennon showed his stupidity there. Don't bring on attackers to win the game late in when you are already winning the game.

@sb next time you are up for a game let us know and I will buy you a wee beer. Or is that a cider?

@incognito I'm glad they are striking, I'm not one of the paranoid group but refereeing decisions towards Celtic now are beyond a joke. Celtic are now comng out all guns blazing on this one. I, for one, are glad that we have John Reid in charge of this debate for us. The refs have put their foot in it by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    BBC Sport - Football - Scottish referees vote for strike action

I see that the Referees have thrown the toys out of the cot because their integrity has been called into question.
                    I imagine that Mr Dallas, the head of the Refereeing fraternity, cannot see that sending anti-Pope emails from his work email account might not have helped matters eh?

Bring it on......................apparently the SFA has an agreement with the Welsh and 2 Irish FAs for referees to officiate in our leagues. I'm good with that.
                    Of course we both know what team might benefit most from avoiding a testing trip to Tannadice, after a tough midweek CL match and with a few injuries starting to creep in, don't we?

Wait a minute, that article states:

BBC Scotland has learned that officials are concerned that their integrity is constantly being questioned by some clubs and individuals.
                    Let's get it right, it's one club who are doing all the bitching here. Cheated, never defeated the Glasgow Celtic way.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    @incognito I'm glad they are striking, I'm not one of the paranoid group but refereeing decisions towards Celtic now are beyond a joke. Celtic are now comng out all guns blazing on this one. I, for one, are glad that we have John Reid in charge of this debate for us. The refs have put their foot in it by doing this.
                    Oh come on, you're having a laugh, not one of the tinfoil hat brigade, but yet you state 'refereeing decisions towards Celtic now are beyond a joke.'

Paranoia, pure and simple. Don't forget, only one club makes a hoohaa about a referee's religion. All the bile aimed at Mike McCurry because he was a baptist minister, yet you see Willie Collum officate the last match and not a single word from Rangers. (Willie Collum is an RE teacher at a Catholic school).

Celtic's paranoia over refereeing is typical of Old Firm rivalry | Ewan Murray | Football | guardian.co.uk

All Scottish tournaments from 1890 to 2002. Red cards – Celtic 575, Rangers 622. Yellow cards – Celtic 1522, Rangers 1777. Penalties for Celtic – 1027, for Rangers 895. Penalties against Celtic – 328, penalties against Rangers 459
                    Aye there's a conspiracy alright. [face->palm smiley]

He’s one of The Best, so why on earth is the Reverend getting so much stick? | Scotland - Times Online

There cannot have been many referees across Britain on Sunday who spent the morning baptising eight people in a Baptist church and then went out in the afternoon to officiate in a football match beamed live on TV around the world. That, however, was the fate of the Reverend Mike McCurry at Rugby Park, and look at the bother it got him into.

McCurry was abused relentlessly – and crassly – by a choir of Celtic fans who, on their travels around Scottish football grounds, have come to perfect one or two unsavoury chants in their repertoire. McCurry, however, appears to come in for particular stick, to the point where even Jim Jefferies and Gordon Strachan both wondered on Sunday if it affected his performance during Celtic’s 3-1 win over Kilmarnock.

If it did, the effect was unusual. Among the many absurdities of the Celtic travelling support trying to undermine McCurry was that, over the course of Sunday’s 90 minutes, he awarded their team two penalties – each justified – and did not bat an eyelid while so doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X