• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pope gives the OK to Condoms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pope gives the OK to Condoms

But only in certain cases

Has rottweiler caved in????
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Has the Catholic Church finally seen common sense in that it may now spare millions of 3rd world Catholics the horrors of HIV infection?

AFAIK most Catholics in the developed world use contraception already.

Comment

1. Water Balloons,
      2. Smuggling Drugs,
      3. To sodomize an altar boy.

Comment

Hurrah!!!!!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You are not supposed to have sex for recreation. Unless you have sex for the purposes of reproduction, you are expected to refrain.

Gay men however cannot reproduce so condoms could be permissible for humanitarian reasons?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The pope says that the "sheer fixation on the condom implies a banalisation of sexuality" where sexuality is no longer an expression of love, "but only a sort of drug that people administer to themselves".
            What's he on about? ?
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

You mean he condomes it?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Has the Catholic Church finally seen common sense in that it may now spare millions of 3rd world Catholics the horrors of HIV infection?

AFAIK most Catholics in the developed world use contraception already.
                South Africa: Percentage of the population Catholic 6% Percentage of the population with aids 12.4%
                Poland: Percentage of population Catholic 94.34% Percentage of the population with aids 0.1%

Jacob Zuma thinks that if you shower after sex it reduces HIV infection.

HIV infection in Africa really has nothing to do with the Catholic church, but you just keep thinking that, after all, you believe it so the statistics I will produce to prove your simple mind wrong will just go unnoticed.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  HIV infection in Africa really has nothing to do with the Catholic church, but you just keep thinking that, after all, you believe it so the statistics I will produce to prove your simple mind wrong will just go unnoticed.
                  I'm pretty sure Platypus was referring to the Pope's widely-quoted (and discussed to death on this forum) faux pas last year, where he mentioned that condoms spread HIV, rather than reduced it. link.
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Platypus was referring to the Pope's widely-quoted (and discussed to death on this forum) faux pas last year, where he mentioned that condoms spread HIV, rather than reduced it. link.
                    I bet sharing condoms spreads HIV.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X