• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come On, Own Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come On, Own Up

On Trisha right now is a 28 year old IT contractor who is a virgin and in his spare time reads computer mags and builds rockets. Who's missing from the usual forum chatter today?

Oh yes, I am "working" from home today.

Originally posted by The Master
    On Trisha right now is a 28 year old IT contractor who is a virgin and in his spare time reads computer mags and builds rockets. Who's missing from the usual forum chatter today?
    Well Chico hasn't been seen for a while
    Last edited by DaveB; 14 February 2006, 11:00.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Well Chico hasn't been seen for a while
      That cannot be a coincidence I feel. The only weakness is that the bloke didn't look like much of a big hitter to me. Then again, perhaps that seals it.

Comment

Haven't heard from Franco for a while ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Haven't heard from Franco for a while ...
          Hey, that's not funny..... I have nothing in common with that religious nut if not a slight verbal assonance. Please, do not hit that low. That's totally unfair. Fight like a man, son!
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Hey, that's not funny..... I have nothing in common with that religious nut if not a slight verbal assonance. Please, do not hit that low. That's totally unfair. Fight like a man, son!
            It was nothing to do with you being like Chico and everything to do with you being a virginal 28 year old IT bod.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

AtW ?
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                It was nothing to do with you being like Chico and everything to do with you being a virginal 28 year old IT bod.
                Well, if I could go back to 28 I would be more than happy to return virgin too.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  Well, if I could go back to 28 I would be more than happy to return virgin too.
                  Hey that's not fair. You're no longer the whiny victim you used to be. Have you toughened up?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

It has to be Dave Contractor Jnr.

I claim my prize
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X