• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals Russian Roulette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals Russian Roulette

Anyone else playing?

Every hour on the hour there are a limited number of couple of discounted items up for grabs for those with the fastest fingers. Some of it good value, some utter crud.

The game is to go and click on a deal for something you don't like and see how quickly you dare do it in the hope it sells out before you actually "win" the stuff.

I just went in for a woman's bike that I didn't want. £80 reduced to £60. Went just one second after the deal became live and got away with it!

2pms competition includes Adobe Photoshop elements and a cryptic offer, yet to be revealed, which is probably a Ladt Gaga CD for a £1 - might have a go at that one as I hate Lady Gaga.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

They had the new Take That CD for £1 at 9AM, I was going to get it for the wife but forgot until 10:05 so didn't get it in on time, am I a winner?

I don't want to risk buying stuff I don't want but if you see a Wii at £45 let me know.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I won't be playing Russian roulette, but thanks for pointing out this promotion, I may get some bargs !

Comment

Cryptic clue for another 2pm item.

Upcoming Deal
        This notebook is more than lined paper
        You have to be careful with these. Remember 321 when you had clues that screamed out to be the car or the cruise yet ended up being Dusty Bin after a series of spurious deductions from the original clue?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
          Cryptic clue for another 2pm item.

You have to be careful with these. Remember 321 when you had clues that screamed out to be the car or the cruise yet ended up being Dusty Bin after a series of spurious deductions from the original clue?
          Notebook with pen.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
            Notebook with pen.
            mouse

Comment

Flip me, those 2pm deals sold out in about 10 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Flip me, those 2pm deals sold out in about 10 seconds!
                Its almost as if they are only doing this to get people to visit their site and maybe buy other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  Its almost as if they are only doing this to get people to visit their site and maybe buy other stuff.

no sh!t Sherlock

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    no sh!t Sherlock

Milan.
                    Its not as if I was being sarcastic! WAS I?

Comment

Working...
                    X