• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back

Lucky you!

So what happened while I was away?

- the All Blacks have won 2 tests vs Lions, quite easily by the sound of it
    - I haven't been investigated by the IR
    - Some global concert or other went on last week? No details but the Observer was full of it yesterday
    - isn't this European Saving Tax Directive a disgrace? Can you lie on the form? Am tempted

I had a great holiday thanks. The US is an awesome place to visit, especially as a fly-drive holiday. Price of gasoline's up tho' :| but still cheap and also the USD is quite cheap
    I didn't get hijacked, carjacked or threatened in any way. Didn't see any guns except on policemen. Phew

Also if you have weight issues the US is a great place to go and make yourself feel better! Apart from California

Glad (?) to be back!

Did you get laid?

Comment

:lol

Comment

Take that as a no then :rollin

Comment

So what happened while I was away?
          Were you here for the thread where somebody asked all the "alleged" females on this board to prove their female credentials by posing naked in front of pc with CUK frontpage showing. :rolleyes

Comment

"Take that as a no then "

She was with another woman. I would guess she is even more upset if her friend got "lucky" and she didn't. :lol

Welcome back anyway, bekka.

Comment

Were you here for the thread where somebody asked all the "alleged" females on this board to prove their female credentials by posing naked in front of pc with CUK frontpage showing
              Frankly, I'm astounded that wasn't my suggestion :rolleyes

Damn good idea, though

Comment

no I must have missed it! So who got round to prove their credentials then?
                Does having to prove you are female make being female a superior species of CUK contributors then? I think yes! Thank you

and FYI, getting "lucky" in America means having got through the trip without having been laid at all, given how fat most males (and females) are over there! Yuuuuk......

So yes I do consider myself lucky

Comment

"and FYI, getting "lucky" in America means having got through the trip without having been laid at all, given how fat most males (and females) are over there! Yuuuuk......"

So where is Bradd Pitt from? Switzerland?

Comment

he is pretty much a one-off and anyway i didn't go to LA

Comment

Working...
                    X