• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These things are going to sell like hotcakes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These things are going to sell like hotcakes...

This time next year mark my words you'll be like duh we never saw that one coming

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Can I assume after 45 views the consensus is "Yes we know, don't rub it in?"
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Ms Jiang's comments suggest that the country will buy more euros in the future.
        Told you so.

BBC News - China offers support to eurozone

Does the Hindenburg ring any bells?

Abandon ship!

Comment

I thought this was going to be about Hot Cross Buns!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I thought this was going to be about Hot Cross Buns!
            Mince Pies

Hot Cross Buns is for Easter, innit.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

China Promises Support for Euro Zone

Charm Offensive: China Promises Support for Euro Zone - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Meanwhile across the pond... vultures circle overhead

BBC - Stephanomics: The US as deadbeat: discuss

Comment

Told you so...

UK manufacturing growth 'stalling'

Comment

Doomed!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X