• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student protests - Edinburgh -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student protests - Edinburgh -

OMG it's mad.

Just walked past through haymarket passing the lib dem HQ there's about 20 officers and CCTV vans, the works. I asked the officer what's going?

She said oh it's the student protestors. Where are they? I asked, Oh there supposed to be here.. But fees in Scotland are not changing so why would they be. Oh that's a point.

Right boys pack it up, new intelligence just in.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    OMG it's mad.

Just walked past through haymarket passing the lib dem HQ there's about 20 officers and CCTV vans, the works. I asked the officer what's going?

She said oh it's the student protestors. Where are they? I asked, Oh there supposed to be here.. But fees in Scotland are not changing so why would they be. Oh that's a point.

Something going on down here too. My daughter is off down there but told her if it turns stupid like the last one, I want her on the tube home.

As is always the case it only take a minority to lead the easily mislead youth into some stupid activities.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Something going on down here too. My daughter is off down there but told her if it turns stupid like the last one, I want her on the tube home.
      Yes Dad. I'll put down this bhong and as soon as Swampy lets go of my tits I'll get on the tube.

love,

ScragMistress junior
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        OMG it's mad.

Intelligence?

Comment

On the BBC news this evening George said "From Edinburgh to London students were protesting against rises in English tuition fees"

Er... I don't think so.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's the IT students that should be rioting.

Comment

Working...
            X