• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Students going nuts again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Students going nuts again

BBC News - Students face police in tuition fee protests

I think Nick Clegg should go into the middle of the crowd try to calm things down.

If they think £9K worth of debt is bad, wait until they try and buy a bedsit at £500K.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      If they think £9K worth of debt is bad, wait until they try and buy a bedsit at £500K.

Yeah if they go contracting they can pay it back in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
        Yeah if they go contracting they can pay it back in a few months.
        I am currently a permie (28k) with 2+ years in .net (c#/asp.net/sql server) v1&2 and in my current work place half of the developers are contractors clearly earning shed loads more than me. Unsurprisingly I am considering moving to contracting maybe at the end of this year and was wondering if with 2/3 years experience is enough to become a contractor?

Thanks
        M
        Last edited by markmm; 22nd April 2006 at 20:58.
        What prompted your reappearance after four years? Did your other ID get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          What prompted your reappearance after four years? Did your other ID get banned?

None of your ******* business, get a life

Comment

Touchy little bugger ain't you?

Comment

Touchy little bugger ain't you?
              Sorry I thought you were stalking me, I like to nip these things in the bud.

Comment

Looks like BdP has reappeared then.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

What prompted your reappearance after four years?
                  Released for good behaviour maybe?....

As for the students, just get the water cannons out. Throw in a bit of shower gel and they'll soon leg it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                    As for the students, just get the water cannons out. Throw in a bit of shower gel and they'll soon leg it.
                    Hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X