• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's fooking snowing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fooking snowing

I'm video recording it, because my grandchildren (if I ever reach that age) won't believe frozen water can fall from the sky I'm sure post cataclysmic AGW.

Maybe you sould store it in a time capsule.

You might want to bury it on higher ground though, because of all the, you know, flooding and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm video recording it, because my grandchildren (if I ever reach that age) won't believe frozen water can fall from the sky I'm sure post cataclysmic AGW.
      Fook, does this mean there are mini DP's?

Comment

Grandchildren ?? what are you ? some sort of eco-maniac.
        Do you realise how much CO2 it produces to have and bring up a kid ? You are killing the panet with your reproductive ways, try thinking , not just of your carbon footprint, but of your carbon c0ckprint.

I am the first to admit that my carbon c0ckprint is high, because I have lots of kids and grandkids, but all that happened before models and SaSGoru were invented, and I didnt know how foolish I was being

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Don't worry, between Troll's 4x4 and MF's sledges (now in stock), we should be OK.

Comment

It is obviously just a freak snow storm so enjoy it, the probability of a second snow storm this year is very remote indeed, it is highly likely that it will be several years before you see any more snow.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              It is obviously just a freak snow storm so enjoy it, the probability of a second snow storm this year is very remote indeed, it is highly likely that it will be several years before you see any more snow.
              I wish that were true... I'm dreading the snow.

i don't mind crisp frosty mornings, like this morning but snow depresses me
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's always going to snow somewhere you idiot. Unless they evacuate us all to another planet of course, but I doubt you'll make the cut anyway.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's always going to snow somewhere you idiot. Unless they evacuate us all to another planet of course, but I doubt you'll make the cut anyway.
                  I doubt you're going to be one of the 144000.

Comment

No snow here but I've topped up the bird food just in case. We appear to have a sparrowhawk in the area so trying to make sure she has sparrows to eat.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X