• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're supposed to clean the place, not blow off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're supposed to clean the place, not blow off

Bloody cleaner comes in the room, empties the bin and walks out leaving the stench of fermented whatever-he-had-for-lunch.

I'm always friendly and polite to cleaners, but this one will be the exception.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Bloody cleaner comes in the room, empties the bin and walks out leaving the stench of fermented whatever-he-had-for-lunch.

I'm always friendly and polite to cleaners, but this one will be the exception.
    Is "empties the bin " a euphemism for blowing off?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Is "empties the bin " a euphemism for blowing off?
      Is 'blowing off' a euphemism for breaking wind?

Comment

Cleaner ?
        I guess thats a euphemism for Cleansing and Sanitation and waste disposal technician

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Is 'blowing off' a euphemism for breaking wind?
          Yes. Flatulence, farting, turning on the afterburner, dropping a biological weapon, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Cleaner ?
            I guess thats a euphemism for Cleansing and Sanitation and waste disposal technician

Facilities Management Hygiene Operative is his full title, the intranet informs me.

Comment

Facilities Management Hygiene Operative is his full title, the intranet informs me.
              gotcha

so
              Bloody Facilities Management Hygiene Operativer comes in the room, empties the waste containment recepticle, turns on the afterburner and drops a biological weapon then walks out leaving the stench of fermented whatever-he-had-for-lunch.

I'm always friendly and polite to Facilities Management Hygiene Operative's, but this one will be the exception

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                gotcha

so
                Bloody Facilities Management Hygiene Operativer comes in the room, empties the waste containment recepticle, turns on the afterburner and drops a biological weapon then walks out leaving the stench of fermented whatever-he-had-for-lunch.

I'm always friendly and polite to Facilities Management Hygiene Operative's, but this one will be the exception

Yep, couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

Yep, couldn't have put it better myself.
                  On Sunday I went to a place called Bundeena with my 11 yo nephew. We found out the name is aboriginal for "noise like thunder". Said 11yo now has new name for farting. Although it sounds like the cleaner's was more of the silent but violent strain.

Comment

If you want to have a word with his boss I think you might find he has a thread in Accounting at the moment.. here
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X