• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a silly ringtone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a silly ringtone?

For those times when you leave your phone on your desk and it inevitably goes off..

Poll to follow
    Yes - I like people to notice how quirky/funn I am
    6.25%
    No - and I keep it on silent in the office anyway
    62.50%
    WGAS?
    25.00%
    AndyW's ringtone will always be funnier and cleverer than mine...
    6.25%
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

I keep my phone on silent all the time or vibrate if I absolutely have to. I hate answering the phone or jumping like Pavlov's Dog every time it goes off - like some of my colleagues. Life's too short.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I was thinking of setting my ring tone to "I EARN <MYRATE> PER DAY, LOOOADSSS A MONNNEY", but not sure it would go down well.

Comment

My phone is always on silent too. I hate speaking to people, so assume they will leave a message if it's important enough for me to call them back.

I absolutely cannot bear novelty/music ringtones. I might resurrect the 'little things that annoy you...' thread, just to add this to it. Gggrrrrrrrr.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
          I was thinking of setting my ring tone to "I EARN <MYRATE> PER DAY, LOOOADSSS A MONNNEY", but not sure it would go down well.
          Where do you work?

If it's on a market stall then you'll be fine a benefit office not so fine.

Comment

Where is the option for

"No - I never keep it on silent except in meetings, but I never leave it on my desk unattended either"

?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Where do you work?

If it's on a market stall then you'll be fine a benefit office not so fine.
              Some sort of tat shop, I heard.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Some sort of tat shop, I heard.
                You seem to be obsessed with MF, is that because you ARE MF!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
                  You seem to be obsessed with MF, is that because you ARE MF!!!!!!!!
                  Div.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've got the Pearl and Dean theme... however most of the time in the office it's on silent so it's quite rare that someone actually hears it!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X