• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woke up this morning, my ankle/heel was sore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up this morning, my ankle/heel was sore

I woke up this morning to find that my ankle/heel was sore when I moved my foot, it seems ok when I am walking just very painful when I get up at first or rotate it. I don't know why, I don't run or anything, weird, anyone else had that?

Originally posted by markmm View Post
    I woke up this morning to find that my ankle/heel was sore when I moved my foot, it seems ok when I am walking just very painful when I get up at first or rotate it. I don't know why, I don't run or anything, weird, anyone else had that?
    Bitten by Vampires...

Comment

No teeth marks so we can rule out the vampire hypothesis, common differential diagnosis.

Comment

Did you sleep with someone who might have kicked you for snoring?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You probably just strained it the day before. Either that or you sleeprun/sleeplechase, or it's vampires as others have suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Did you sleep with someone who might have kicked you for snoring?
            Maybe one of them.

No, I think my shoes might be the culprit, I need to get comfy Nike Air like shoes that look like work shoes.

Comment

Gout
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Gout
                Dietary causes account for about 12% of gout, and include a strong association with the consumption of alcohol, fructose-sweetened drinks, meat, and seafood.

My brother has Gout also.

hmmmmmmmm you may be right!

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
                  It could be a nasty touch of death setting in of course.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    It could be a nasty touch of death setting in of course.
                    Are you mentally ill?

Comment

Working...
                    X