• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you thought GW Bush was thick...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you thought GW Bush was thick...

Would you want Sarah Palin in charge of two and a half thousand nuclear weapons?

Sarah Palin - North Korean Allies | Glenn Beck | Mediaite

Oooops, sorry, momentary lapse of geographical knowledge! Won't don it again, promise!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Would you want Sarah Palin in charge of two and a half thousand nuclear weapons?

Sarah Palin - North Korean Allies | Glenn Beck | Mediaite

Oooops, sorry, momentary lapse of geographical knowledge! Won't don it again, promise!
    Her and her Fox colleagues (Beck, O'Reilly) make me want to take a baseball bat to my TV, thank god for Jon Stewart.

Comment

Aren't there any other Republicans that can run for President?

The world will be in grave danger if she is elected

edit: my mistake, it would appear that other have stepped forward, but the UK media don't seem to mention them.
      Last edited by CheeseSlice; 25 November 2010, 14:22. Reason: googled 2012 presidential election

Comment

Would anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Would anyone?
          She has a lot of support in the US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            She has a lot of support in the US of A.
            No, I mean "would" anyone, here?

Comment

I expect most, if they were honest.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                No, I mean "would" anyone, here?
                I hope not, but it´s not as if we´re going to be doin´ the choosin´.

And no, I wouldn´t. I can´t stand squeaky voiced women.

Comment

I saw this picture and thought ´tulip, is that Neil Young? Has he gone completely mad?' Then I realised it's some other bloke.

Comment

Imagine how successful the USA would be if it were run by the Germans instead of those mad Yanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X