• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You shouldn't, but would you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't, but would you?

Inspired by Timberwolfs casual enquiry in the Sarah Palin thread, I dare say there are many people that the congregation know they shouldn't (for a plethora of reasons) yet they know damned well they would.

So come on ladies and gents, although you shouldn't would you?
    The vegetarian option.

I remember a certain G. Brown was for a short inexplicable period voted as sexy. I didn't really understand it. I expect even Tony Bleugh had his admirers too

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I remember a certain G. Brown was for a short inexplicable period voted as sexy.
      Was he?!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Was he?!
        He came 97th in the world according to the Mail.
        The world's sexiest men list in full | Mail Online

Comment

What an odd list. No 1 was 'Take That'.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Chris Moyles came 98th;

Somehow, I think this was an unrepresentative sample of the world's 3 billion men. You can't tell me that there are 2,999,999,912 men in the world who are less appealing to women than Gordon Brown and Chris Moyles.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Chris Moyles came 98th;

Somehow, I think this was an unrepresentative sample of the world's 3 billion men. You can't tell me that there are 2,999,999,912 men in the world who are less appealing to women than Gordon Brown and Chris Moyles.
              It gives you an idea of the mindset of the Daily Mail reading female, though.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Chris Moyles came 98th;

It doesn't sound right to me.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  It gives you an idea of the mindset of the Daily Mail reading female, though.

Very, very low standards it seems. Some CUK posters might stand a chance with them.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think [some] women are attracted to men in power, but men are probably as likely to fall for a shop assistant as a Premier. In fact women in power are probably a bit of a turn-off for men, in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X