• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

20 years of Regressive.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 years of Regressive.

Just had an email "celebrating" this.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Just had an email "celebrating" this.

They must have every CV of every person in the UK by now then.

Comment

I've had 4 emails from them...
      SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Never e-mail me. I feel I am missing out.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          I didn't either. I'd be celebrating if I knew this year was their 20th and last!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            I'd forward you one of the ones they sent to me, but I binned them from habit after making sure I hit their pointless Unsubscribe button which is about as useful as a toffee tent peg.

Comment

Working...
            X