• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First NHS Hospital taken over by a Private Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First NHS Hospital taken over by a Private Company

A sign of things to come?

BBC News - Private firm becomes first to run NHS hospital
    Coffee's for closers

Pretty much guaranteed from what I can see. In a way some of the NHS is already in private hands via PFI. NHS on the drip, cheers Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post

Pretty much guaranteed from what I can see. In a way some of the NHS is already in private hands via PFI. NHS on the drip, cheers Labour.
      WHS

It's a no brainer - If the Government is serious about saving money, the first thing they should do is ditch this millstone round our necks (all the while reassuring the plebs that the NHS is safe, investment ring fenced, etc, etc, blah blah)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        WHS

It's a no brainer - If the Government is serious about saving money, the first thing they should do is ditch this millstone round our necks (all the while reassuring the plebs that the NHS is safe, investment ring fenced, etc, etc, blah blah)
        WHS. The NHS is far too expensive and needs to be scaled back. It should stick to essential treatments only. IVF's, etc.. should be paid for. There should be less subsidy for medicines as well.

I think its about time!
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          WHS. The NHS is far too expensive and needs to be scaled back. It should stick to essential treatments only. IVF's, etc.. should be paid for. There should be less subsidy for medicines as well.

I think its about time!
          But keep some treatments like breast enlargement free. We need to see more Katie Price etc with booming breasts. Woot!
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            But keep some treatments like breast enlargement free. We need to see more Katie Price etc with booming breasts. Woot!
            all those poor girls want is a bit of self confidence
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              all those poor girls want is a bit of self confidence
              and a big pair of t1ts?

Comment

Working...
              X