• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon

Why does her husband feel the need to hire Max Clifford?

as his publicist
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post

as his publicist
    The association was probably started the other way round.
    Clifford will have a stake in any future income from the back of this, but won't have been paid upfront for issuing a few vanilla statements with his name attached.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

as his publicist
      Because he has debts of about £6m.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post

So Max is now a financial advisor

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post

The debts are those of his company which is going through an expansion in a growing industry.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            The debts are those of his company which is going through an expansion in a growing industry.
            So he has an urgent need for cash

Hmmmm

Comment

So he has an urgent need for cash

Hmmmm
              In his grief at least he can have some comfort that her life insurance and his publicity over the next few years will wipe out his debts.

Comment

Diwani

As a Saffer I have been following this case with interest and I am starting to think there is a bit more to this than just a straight hijacking.... and a lot of people in SA are starting to think so too.

Basically the whole scenario doesn't make a lot of sense and the hubby has given conflicting accounts of his story, although presumably because he is in shock, but he still was able to give a press conference in SA and hire MC to handle his publicity. His appointment of a lawyer in SA is weird since he has not been officially declared a suspect and they have arrested the alleged perpertrators.

The details dont really add up, but it is turning into trial by media.

As corrupt as SA is it is not Russia and I cannot see the police distorting details of the case and trying to pin it on him. Anyway they have nothing to gain from it other than running a massive risk of making SA look like a banana republic.

The fact that he wont return to SA is another fact which is strange. Only he and the driver are witnesses and the driver is implicated so he needs to ID the hijackers, AFAIK if he doesnt the murderers of his wife will most likely walk. It it was me I would not be able to live with myself if that happens

My current verdict is he is hiding something.....
                There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
                  As a Saffer I have been following this case with interest and I am starting to think there is a bit more to this than just a straight hijacking.... and a lot of people in SA are starting to think so too.

Basically the whole scenario doesn't make a lot of sense and the hubby has given conflicting accounts of his story, although presumably because he is in shock, but he still was able to give a press conference in SA and hire MC to handle his publicity. His appointment of a lawyer in SA is weird since he has not been officially declared a suspect and they have arrested the alleged perpertrators.

As corrupt as SA is it is not Russia and I cannot see the police distorting details of the case and trying to pin it on him. Anyway they have nothing to gain from it other than running a massive risk of making SA look like a banana republic.

The fact that he wont return to SA is another fact which is strange. Only he and the driver are witnesses and the driver is implicated so he needs to ID the hijackers, AFAIK if he doesnt the murderers of his wife will most likely walk. It it was me I would not be able to live with myself if that happens

my bet is its a gun

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post

The other thing that doesn't add up, is that the alleged killers didn't rape her, why would they just kill her?

Comment

Working...
                    X