• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pull out of the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull out of the EU

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: 99% of you say: Get us out of Europe

A MASSIVE wave of public support was last night surging behind the Daily Express’s crusade to liberate Britain from the stranglehold of Brussels.

An exclusive poll conducted on the first day of our crusade showed an astonishing 99 per cent of people agree we should quit the European Union.
    http://www.express.co.uk/web/europecrusade

I wonder how much the UK has paid into the EU since it joined and what we could have done with that hard earned as a nation if we had invested it in modern manufacturing, education, health care etc over the decades.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: 99% of you say: Get us out of Europe

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Campaigns

I wonder how much the UK has paid into the EU since it joined and what we could have done with that hard earned as a nation if we had invested it in modern manufacturing, education, health care etc over the decades.
    99% of Daily Express readers say pull out of EU.

99% of Daily Express readers probably also say;
    - bring back national service
    - bring back the birch
    - things ain't what they used to be
    - in my day, things were better
    - no dogs, no Irish
    - too many darkies around here

etc
    etc
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      99% of Daily Express readers say pull out of EU.

99% of Daily Express readers probably also say;
      - bring back national service
      - bring back the birch
      - things ain't what they used to be
      - in my day, things were better
      - no dogs, no Irish
      - too many darkies around here

etc
      etc
      Sounds reasonable
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Sounds reasonable
        **** off, what have dogs ever done to you?

Comment

Paid lots of tariffs to export stuff to the EU.

Comment

Paid lots of tariffs to export stuff to the EU.
            Wot like China has you mean?

Comment

**** off, what have dogs ever done to you?

Got run over and broke my teenage heart ...
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Wot like China has you mean?

China has a bit more power than a run down little island like the UK.

Comment

China has a bit more power than a run down little island like the UK.
                  Perhaps the drain of billions £££ every year for decades might have something to do with it....

Comment

It doesn't matter what people think, it's for politicians to decide what's best for them. Even if the people do vote, they have to keep doing so until they get the answer right.

Comment

Working...
                    X