• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Great Leader...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Great Leader...

Do you think that EternalOptimist, whose Avatar is the TimeTravelling Catweazle, has anything to teach us on this subject?

Especially since he apparently only muttered a few spells to travel 500 years...

Ah, trusty minion

He is, in my considered opinion, a meddling jackanapes.

Now the Rani on the other hand. Would you just check out her dimensional stabilisers.

Comment

Time travel is easy and boring - you can only go back 4000 years BC - I just nipped back and all I found was a guy called Lucifer putting strange objects into a lot of holes ...

Comment

eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Antman
          eh?
          Chico will give you a full explanation if you are at all interested. You certainly won't be afterwards, that's for sure.

Best summed up by my good friend Shockeye: "I'm not interested in the beliefs of primitives, only in what they taste like."

Comment

Thou flibber-gibbet

I never intended to arrive in this strange and wondrous time. Send me back prithee, but well away from the Normans. Any chance of a little bit of cheese ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I thought it was Ben Gunn that wanted the cheese...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It's official: the lunatics really have taken over the assylum...
                Nope, the lunatics are claiming asylum.... thats why they set fire to accomodation that offers food from their home country, satellite tv, and security when they are supposedly 'fleeing in fear of their lives'.

The more intelligent ones just get a Working Holiday Visa, set up limited companies, then post messages asking if they should be 'paying any tax' over here...

The really clever ones get tony blair to write personal recommendations to back their attempts to secure EU funds to move steel production out of the UK... Lakshmi, I take my bowler hat off to you...
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                X