• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

wet behind ears

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wet behind ears

Would people with less than 10 posts mind not telling people with hundreds to go away, please?

Why - do you think we take any notice?

Anyway, I can't stop being grumpy now - I tried that recently and people had a go at me instead!
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
      Would people with less than 10 posts mind not telling people with hundreds to go away, please?
      Would people with less than 500 posts shut up and only speak when spoken to?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Would people who are not characters from Science Fiction, please leave & close the door after them?
        No!

Comment

Well I'm Fictional but not Scientific- can I sort of hang around in the doorway?
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
            what about if you almost have a 100??

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp
              what about if you almost have a 100??
              Keep on posting!

Comment

Zeit, with your blessed permission I will now go off to the forementioned sub forum and put the boot in on any other newbie who asks daft questions, that clearly demonstrate that they have not read any of the guides including the freeily avaliable ones at the PCG, SJD and even on the homepage of this site.

Comment

How about real aliens like me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Would people who are not characters from Science Fiction, please leave & close the door after them?

I'll get me coat......
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X