• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS Why do football players all wear glovers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Why do football players all wear glovers?

The Man U Ladies 1st XI I watched on telly this evening were all wearing gloves. WTF?

Didn't see any of the rugby players doing so.

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    The Man U Ladies 1st XI I watched on telly this evening were all wearing gloves. WTF?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post

Manchester United 7 Blackburn Rovers 1

England 11 South Africa 21 (FFS...........even Scotland can beat South Africa!!)

I expect Martin Johnson will be ordering gloves for his players first thing tomorrow.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Do they kiss and hug and slap each others' arses* like male football players?

*The latter may only be American footballers

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Do they kiss and hug and slap each others' arses* like male football players?

*The latter may only be American footballers
          We do not do this at spurs. HTH

Comment

Football players don't use their hands. Why shouldn't they wear gloves?

Less sure about those stupid snood things but I guess why not... let them wear trousers and gloves if they want but obviously lady players should wear much skimpier outfits.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Less sure about those stupid snood things but I guess why not... let them wear trousers and gloves if they want but obviously lady players should wear much skimpier outfits.
              Post of the day

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Double post, sorry.

Comment

FFS Why do football players all wear gloves?

Coz most are from warmer lands these days, and not these fair shores, so they feel the cold?
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Do they kiss and hug and slap each others' arses like male football players?
                    No, that's effeminate. Rugger buggers plunge between each others cheeks, hold each other tightly, and thrust furiously.

Comment

Working...
                    X