• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wintery snaps 2010 -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wintery snaps 2010 -

Donned my jacket, scarf and gloves to brave the cold for those pics... of Edinburgh.

Last edited by scooterscot; 28 November 2010, 18:40.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Is that Bath?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Is that Bath?
      Looks like Bath. I heard Bradford on Avon has got three inches.

Used to have a lovely flat up on the Circus when I lived there. Lovely place.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Is that Bath?
        This is all Edinburgh.

My Mrs is from Bath, I agree both cities share a remarkable similarity.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's all mad - at least another 10 - 15cm last night. Town is beginning to look like some alpine resort.

Last edited by scooterscot; 29 November 2010, 12:01.

Comment

Looks like the New Town or Stockbridge. Is it around there?

Comment

The "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALLRIGHT" Banner

Is that a statement or a prayer?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

I think that's left over from the election when the whingers over the border thought Labour would get back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Neither. It's Dean art gallery and the EIGTBA is an exhibit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Looks like the New Town or Stockbridge. Is it around there?
                    All west end but I've just taken a walk down towards Stockbridge, have got some more pics of that area. Simply stunning and so quiet.

Comment

Working...
                    X