• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Virgin cables melting the snow??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgin cables melting the snow??

I have cable on my road – where the cable is laid on the pavement, the snow and frost has melted.

I know I am getting a lot of x rated stuff through my tv and internet, but surely not enough to melt my street?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I have cable on my road – where the cable is laid on the pavement, the snow and frost has melted.

I know I am getting a lot of x rated stuff through my tv and internet, but surely not enough to melt my street?
    How do you know this cable is laid there? Could be the decomposing body of your freshly slain crazy ex?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      How do you know this cable is laid there? Could be the decomposing body of your freshly slain crazy ex?
      Don't give me ideas......

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
        More likely an ancient Ley Line. I would suggest going outside with a couple of rusty coathangers...

Oh in second thoughts, with your track record, probably best not to start a rumour about that as well.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I would suggest going outside with a couple of rusty coathangers...

Oh in second thoughts, with your track record, probably best not to start a rumour about that as well.
          A rumour that he's running a backstreet abortion clinic?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            You have to let them ferment a bit before they start melting the snow.

Ooops.

Did I say that aloud?
            I thought you would have eaten the evidence
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X