• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Late night shopping in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late night shopping in London

Bring it on!

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

First Leslie Nielsen kicks the bucket, then NF rehearses for Casualty and now cojak stares death in the face.

Mods, can you add one of these smileys to the board?
    Last edited by Clippy; 29 November 2010, 15:30.

Comment

This has reminded me to try and do my Xmas shopping before Dec 23rd this year - just for once so I can say I've done it and am capable of it..
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Bring it on!

Nutter!

Online shopping is safer!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Bring it on!

Fit some small blades to your elbows, and what could have been a chore becomes a breeze. Good luck !
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've discovered John Lewis do this 'order online before 7pm and pick up from a nominated store after 2pm the next day' thing.
            No delivery costs and no waiting in for parcels.

Pogles Christmas shopping is sorted
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
            X