• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leak

I'm sitting in ClientCo's offices, and there's red wine dripping through the ceiling.

Plumber's just arrived...

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I'm sitting in ClientCo's offices, and there's red wine dripping through the ceiling.

Plumber's just arrived...
    Have they had to forcibly manhandle you, and that funnel, out from underneath said leak k2p2?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Have they had to forcibly manhandle you, and that funnel, out from underneath said leak k2p2?

Unfortunately wine is mixed with spit and general drain crap. Plus I've got to drive home...

Comment

Unfortunately wine is mixed with spit and general drain crap.
        Aaaaahhhhhhh. Lambrusco.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have just scored me and the team some of the left over bottles from the tasting. Result.

Comment

Have just scored me and the team some of the left over bottles from the tasting. Result.
            Where do you work? In Heaven?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Actually it's a glorified portacabin in the corner of a warehouse with no natural light. But it has its perks!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Sounds like it.

Actually it's a glorified portacabin in the corner of a warehouse with no natural light. But it has its perks!
                Are they looking for experienced tasters?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Free mushrooms?

Comment

Plumbers deal with wine leaks now?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X