PDA

View Full Version : Older Women at Work

gricerboy
30th November 2010, 13:41
I struggle to be able to get to grips with how to deal with 'older' ladies these days.

At my current place of work, I'm surrounded by women of an age group that I have always treated with a certain condescending deference. For example, when offered a cup of tea I say "Ooh, yes please!" as opposed to "yeah, thanks" which would be my response to anyone else making the offer.

The looks I get from these women as I am conversing with them are quite withering. This led me to think about the situation; these women may be grannies but not of the benign, cake baking variety. These are a generation poisoned by Germane Greer and her ilk and are more interested in getting their clitties pierced than rustling up a nice Dundee cake.

I lament the demise of the Great British Granny.

MaryPoppins
30th November 2010, 13:46
I'm growing quite fond of this sockie.

Bunk
30th November 2010, 13:46
0/10

This post doesn't have any of the usual Gricer 'humour'. Are you sure you meant to use this sockie?

NotAllThere
30th November 2010, 13:49
Probably meant to log in as the puppet master.

Pondlife
30th November 2010, 13:51
There's a faint wiff of Wilmslow in here somewhere.

Not Gricer's usual form IMHO.

xoggoth
30th November 2010, 13:51
Good for them. Who wants to talk about cake when you can talk about clitties and stuff?

Troll
30th November 2010, 13:52
These are a generation poisoned by Germane Greer and her ilk and are more interested in getting their clittys pierced than rustling up a nice Dundee cake.

I lament the demise of the Great British Granny.Have you actually asked them if their clitties are pierced?

I can imagine it to be a great conversation starter

EternalOptimist
30th November 2010, 13:56
I dont mean to be picky, but this is a classic example of 'post - creep'.

title is about older women at work, the substance is about intimmate body piercings and Australian feminists, and the summary is about that great British institution - the traditional granny.

It is a disaster of a post.

come on sockpuppet Gricer, focus, get it together and stop this post-creep

:rolleyes:

DodgyAgent
30th November 2010, 14:01
I struggle to be able to get to grips with how to deal with 'older' ladies these days.

At my current place of work, I'm surrounded by women of an age group that I have always treated with a certain condescending deference. For example, when offered a cup of tea I say "Ooh, yes please!" as opposed to "yeah, thanks" which would be my response to anyone else making the offer.

The looks I get from these women as I am conversing with them are quite withering. This led me to think about the situation; these women may be grannies but not of the benign, cake baking variety. These are a generation poisoned by Germane Greer and her ilk and are more interested in getting their clitties pierced than rustling up a nice Dundee cake.

You are the one with a problem

singhr
30th November 2010, 14:07
Clitties? you mean there is more than one? I thought I knew everything there is to know about the bearded clam, including where the mythical G spot is. Does that explain why Mrs Singh is often heard to say 'Is that it?'

Platypus
30th November 2010, 14:17
Katie Waissel's grandmother Sheila Vogel 'fancies Wagner' | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/848793-katie-waissels-prostitute-gran-has-the-hots-for-wagner)

An older lady :smokin

NSFW

Or anywhere else for that matter :sick

cailin maith
30th November 2010, 14:21

They are giving you withering looks because you are a monumental weirdo.

HTH

I'm growing quite fond of this sockie.

:eek Wash your mouth out MP!!

fullyautomatix
30th November 2010, 14:23
I hate it when sockies slip up. Can't they stick to some consistency ?

mudskipper
30th November 2010, 15:08
Can we just be clear here - when we say 'older', what do we mean? Older than what? I'm sure one of the lads at work says "Ooh - yes please" when I make him tea... :tantrum:

Platypus
30th November 2010, 15:11
Well she's an older "lady" and appears to enjoy her "work".

Well paid too.

Yes, but she's a mong.

Freamon
30th November 2010, 15:15
Well she's an older "lady" and appears to enjoy her "work".

Well paid too.
You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.

HairyArsedBloke
30th November 2010, 17:21
.... a load of merde ....

I am of an age where some laydees that might be called older are still young to me.

It's a good job I dress on the other side these days. :wave:

cojak
30th November 2010, 17:26
I dont mean to be picky, but this is a classic example of 'post - creep'.

title is about older women at work, the substance is about intimmate body piercings and Australian feminists, and the summary is about that great British institution - the traditional granny.

It is a disaster of a post.

come on sockpuppet Gricer, focus, get it together and stop this post-creep

:rolleyes:

WEOS.

A promising start but a fade out towards the end.

AtW
30th November 2010, 17:49
Oh ffs give me a break - do you know how hard it is to type with your finger in stitches?!?! :mad

SupremeSpod
30th November 2010, 18:31
Oh ffs give me a break - do you know how hard it is to type with your finger in stitches?!?! :mad

What's it laughing at? :confused:

shaunbhoy
30th November 2010, 18:40
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................older women............Ubba Ubba!!!

http://www.superiorpics.com/hs/kim_cattrall/main1.jpg

:music:

Pogle
30th November 2010, 20:10
They probably spit in your tea - or worse :D

northernladuk
30th November 2010, 22:30
Great, I log in and am faced with a list of posts from Gricerboy, Wodewick and kandr... I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.

kandr
30th November 2010, 22:34
Great, I log in and am faced with a list of posts from Gricerboy, Wodewick and kandr... I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.

Well your moronic utterings make AndyW look like Christopher Hitchens.

Wodewick
30th November 2010, 22:53

At the risk of regretting saying this - I would rather read kandr trolling than your ladyboy squealing although I do draw the line at Gimpy!

AtW
30th November 2010, 22:54
I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.

First axiom of CUK - never underestimate abilities of people on here! :smokin