• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Potential CUK Christmas Holiday (for Footy Fans mainly!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential CUK Christmas Holiday (for Footy Fans mainly!)

The Bear Pit - FollowFollow.com

I thoroughly recommend a brief sojourn to this tranquil little oasis of benign footballing dialogue and socio-economic banter.
    For anyone interested in having their eyes opened to the character and conciliatory nature of "ra Peepil", a few days spent here is a must.
    I would join you but I find myself having been somewhat blackballed of late for posing as a "Bear" that was too reticent when it came to being fully "on message" about the real problems in Scottish Society.
    Please do not let that put you off, it is a real eye-opener on a whole raft of levels.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The Bear Pit - FollowFollow.com

I thoroughly recommend a brief sojourn to this tranquil little oasis of benign footballing dialogue and socio-economic banter.
    For anyone interested in having their eyes opened to the character and conciliatory nature of "ra Peepil", a few days spent here is a must.
    I would join you but I find myself having been somewhat blackballed of late for posing as a "Bear" that was too reticent when it came to being fully "on message" about the real problems in Scottish Society.
    Please do not let that put you off, it is a real eye-opener on a whole raft of levels.
    Already been banned from there twice in the past
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Already been banned from there twice in the past
      Ditto............or it might even be 3 times for me.

A real collection of snarling snakes with no humour, wit, or discernible intellect. You can almost imagine David Attenborough or David Bellamy wandering around in there highlighting the various rungs of the evolutionary ladder that the inmates are struggling to get onto.
      Allegedly Steve Irwin turned the gig down as being too dangerous!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X