• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What has AtW been up to now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has AtW been up to now?

Russian and his "Bots" responsible for a third of worlds spam.

Bot Cowboy being pursued by feds
    Last edited by norrahe; 2 December 2010, 00:01.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Links to mail.google.com are unlikely to work unless you also post the account login details...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Links to mail.google.com are unlikely to work unless you also post the account login details...
      sorted, and you should get some rest!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        sorted, and you should get some rest!
        True, I got sod all in the CCU with those sodding machines beeping

They had to change the settings on mine once I discovered that I could trigger an alarm by relaxing enough to drop my heart rate below 50 - I started experimenting to see how low I could get it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          True, I got sod all in the CCU with those sodding machines beeping

They had to change the settings on mine once I discovered that I could trigger an alarm by relaxing enough to drop my heart rate below 50 - I started experimenting to see how low I could get it
          Ever the geek
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Not me, honest Gov...

I was mainly busy moving out of old house into new pad - finished today, handed over the keys and got decent part of my deposit back

That's like about 1 day cost of electric on my super expensive PAYG power meter

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Not me, honest Gov...

I was mainly busy moving out of old house into new pad - finished today, handed over the keys and got decent part of my deposit back

That's like about 1 day cost of electric on my super expensive PAYG power meter
              And I'm sure you'd love to be 23 again
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
              X