• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thunderstorm on Saturn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderstorm on Saturn

Just for info.

Big thunderstorm on Saturn at the moment. Best avoided I think, the weather forecast is that the storm should die down in 2010.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates
    Just for info.

Big thunderstorm on Saturn at the moment. Best avoided I think, the weather forecast is that the storm should die down in 2010.
    Oh no. There goes the weekend!

Better put the flying saucer back in the garage then

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
      Just for info.

Possibly of more interest to those of us of non-terrestrial origin. Not planning any day trips were you Zeitghost?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Nah.

Puny thing.

Went to the Great Red Spot on Jupiter the week before last.

2010, pah.

Great Red Spot has been around since the 17th century & still going strong.
        Any chance of a lift to Saturn on Monday then?

I'll bring kiddie-seats for the squabs and I promise they won't laugh and say "oooh! Daddy - look at the big Newt".

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          look at the big Newt".
          Oh Dear...

Comment

That's ok I'll never get there before ten past eight anyway. Thanks for the warning though!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X