• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

20/20 world cup rubbish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20/20 world cup rubbish

I see the goons at the ICC are going to announce a 20/20 world cup next month.

What a waste of time. 20/20 has to be the most boring game ever invented...yes, even more boring than "real" cricket!

I was really hoping this game would die quietly but now it looks like Im going to have to get myself appointed as the ICC's CEO and kill off this travesty, this offence, this blight on all mankind once and for all!

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman
    kill off this travesty, this offence, this blight on all mankind once and for all!

Mailman
    Yes I agree, suicide is recommended in your case ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I remember years ago some Yorkshireman with a funny jaw being a pain about 20 over games.

Gosh, so long ago.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I remember years ago some Yorkshireman with a funny jaw being a pain about 20 over games.

Gosh, so long ago.
        Gasp! Threaded! That wasn't you, was it ???

Did you bowl the last ball of the over and suddenly reverse the fortunes of the beleaguered Yorkshire side?

Or are you just full of fecking tulip as usual?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

20/20 world cup - good.

It is popular with the punters.

Comment

Working...
          X