• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drunken Christmas women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken Christmas women

It's THAT time of the year again boys. The women are out at lunchtime for their Christmas drinkies. Its the once a year drinkers that I'm on about. You can see them, hunting in packs, staggering towards you down the high street.

Then one of them makes a dart for you, gets you in a bear hug, and sticks her tongue down yer throat. They are usually stunners as well, wouldnt look at you twice normally, but now they are so pissed, they just dont care. Then the office munter has a go. slobbers all over yer grid, then she hooks her leg up behind yours (being sexy) loses her balance and falls on her bum.

Then, in a waft of wine fumes and perfume, they are gone, looking for the next victim.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's THAT time of the year again boys. The women are out at lunchtime for their Christmas drinkies. Its the once a year drinkers that I'm on about. You can see them, hunting in packs, staggering towards you down the high street.

Then one of them makes a dart for you, gets you in a bear hug, and sticks her tongue down yer throat. They are usually stunners as well, wouldnt look at you twice normally, but now they are so pissed, they just dont care. Then the office munter has a go. slobbers all over yer grid, then she hooks her leg up behind yours (being sexy) loses her balance and falls on her bum.

Then, in a waft of wine fumes and perfume, they are gone, looking for the next victim.

So where do you recommend we "avoid" so we don't also become "victims"?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      So where do you recommend we "avoid" so we don't also become "victims"?
      any high street, between 13:00 and 16:00, mon-fri
      oh, and butt hole road as well

STAY AWAY, from the photo copier. you know that gorgeous blonde from accounts ? she is in for a lifetimes worth of humiliation when her bum goes through that platting glass

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Oh crap - have you been in Manchester EO?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Oh crap - have you been in Manchester EO? hiccup
          FTFY
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            FTFY

I love 2 hour lunches!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

1. It never happens to me. Not sure whether to be pleased or upset.
              2. AtW calls it "hunting season"
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I remember being drunk as a skunk outside UBS in Liverpool Street trying to get a cab one xmas and there were loads of young women wanting to get a cab too.

One cabby passed them all and picked me up. I commented on this and he said, "I'd rather pick up a drunken City gent than any of those girls. They are far too much trouble. You lot are no trouble whatsoever."
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  I remember being drunk as a skunk outside UBS in Liverpool Street trying to get a cab one xmas and there were loads of young women wanting to get a cab too.

One cabby passed them all and picked me up. I commented on this and he said, "I'd rather pick up a drunken City gent than any of those girls. They are far too much trouble. You lot are no trouble whatsoever."
                  And when they have had a few, they ALL start screeching about how THEY want to pay the fare. The cabbies groans inwardly - he knows that the one who pays will be the last one to be dropped off, and he knows why they want to be the last one to be dropped off

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Obligatory Daily Mail link to women having a night on the town:
                    Why don't Newcastle girls EVER dress for the weather? One proud Geordie explains | Mail Online

<cough>yours</cough>

Comment

Working...
                    X