• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice on Pluto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice on Pluto

A bit chilly on Pluto at the moment, watch out for icy patches of frozen Nitrogen.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates
    A bit chilly on Pluto at the moment, watch out for icy patches of frozen Nitrogen.
    Still not as bad a driving down the M4 to bloody Penzace.

BTW: anyone know what planet Penzance is on?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman

BTW: anyone know what planet Penzance is on?
      You'rrrre not frrom arrrround herrrre, are ye? <<chewing straw>>
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        You'rrrre not frrom arrrround herrrre, are ye? <<chewing straw>>
        Well if only, Sas.

Most of them are:

a) gnarled fishermen (and dependents thereof) working out of Newlyn

b) incommers from fashionable areas of London who marvel at the 'quality of the light.

c) Assylum seekers who have reached the furthest edges of the UK mainland.

Cornwall eh? Feck it I say!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Real Fishermen work out of St Keverne... guess where my grandfather came from... well, there and Beta Centauri actually, but he fitted in better in St Keverne, they quite liked the colour of his scales.
          Ah! From the Lizard peninsular.

Comment

Working...
          X