• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

if this our very own VXMan ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this our very own VXMan ?

Jaw-dropping image of enormous 'supercell' cloud in Glasgow, Montana | Mail Online

is that VXMan ?

Milan.

Who's he?

Comment

I think he means WXman
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

alright dad, he's our storm chaser

wxman

Milan.

Comment

the star of such tv shows such as "what the hell is that hurricane", "oh no a typhoon" and "my wife's shares our relationship with a tornado"

our resident real life adrenalin seeking nutter who follows the weather when it's at it's worst

Comment

and to answer the OP's question, I don't think so, our resident storm chaser is called Stuart Robinson, those photo's were taken by Sean Heavey

Mr Heavey, 34, is an electrician, working in the west of the American state in a town named Glasgow.
            but it wouldn't surprise me if he was somewhere nearby

Comment

Brilliant photos. But I can't help but think he should have stayed on the other side of the camera:

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X