• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on you can't be serious

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on you can't be serious

Man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down : Dead Serious News

The world really has gone mad.

Looks self inflicted to me.
    He added "jewelery" to his jewelery to get more attention down there and cannot control himself when he gets more attention down there.

Self inflicted.

Throw him to the hounds.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      His name is Percy Cummings, his initials PC... you couldn't make it up.

Comment

"Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco..."

Comment

I think he will get off lighty, if it stands up in court.
          Last edited by Paddy; 3 December 2010, 11:22.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

That's a bit unfair.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I think he will get off lighty.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The world really has gone mad.
                Indeed. The following two were posted to twitter by @alqaeda yesterday:

"Uh oh - TSA is now profiling semi-naked blonde women in wheelchairs. So much for _that_ plan." - Woman Strips Down to Her Lingerie, Gets TSA Pat Down Anyway—Twice

"Making you paranoid about terrorism was always part of the plan, but this is really more than we hoped for." - Toy robot detours traffic near Coors Field

Comment

He was smuggling too. At least, he had a false bottom in his case

Comment

Toy robot detours traffic near Coors Field
                    There is actually a huge potential for terrorists using radio controlled cars. Was it the film Bullet or something of that era that used one?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X