PDA

View Full Version : Question Time last night

pacharan
3rd December 2010, 12:18
I don't think I've ever seen such a bland anodyne panel as last night's. There wasn't even anyone remotely right wing.

Audience also seemed to have a very vociferous anti-cuts contingent. Not saying it was the majority but it just seemed to be. I mean, the audience is made up of a representative cross section of the British public isn't it?

cailin maith
3rd December 2010, 12:21
I don't think I've ever seen such a bland anodyne panel as last night's. There wasn't even anyone remotely right wing.

Audience also seemed to have a very vociferous anti-cuts contingent. Not saying it was the majority but it just seemed to be. I mean, the audience is made up of a representative cross section of the British public isn't it?

Danny Alexander... Ugh :sick :ladybags:

pacharan
3rd December 2010, 12:35
Danny Alexander... Ugh :sick :ladybags:

Blandness personified. At least he didn't put me off me dinner. I have to turn over if Michael Gove comes on while I'm eating.

cailin maith
3rd December 2010, 12:46
Blandness personified. At least he didn't put me off me dinner. I have to turn over if Michael Gove comes on while I'm eating.

True, but he hadn't even opened his mouth and I wanted to turn the tv off. He's such a knob.