• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Someone's nicked my snowman!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone's nicked my snowman!

Woman rings 999 over snowman | The Sun |News

OMG!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

KUATB
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You are a bit slow ain't you?

Also, since this story was on BBC and million other places, BUT you've chosen to quote the Sun, then I can only conclude that it is your primary story source...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Also, since this story was on BBC and million other places, BUT you've chosen to quote the Sun, then I can only conclude that it is your primary story source...
        Sorry. Must apologise.

Had a bit of a life the last few days so not had a chance to keep up.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

She should have said Banksy made it, they'd have taken an interest. Neighbours on our road spend hours making a full size igloo, bricks by packing snow in storage boxes. That was impressive.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

The Sun is funny sometimes and they have the best headlines. Yesterdays one (for iPad subscribers, apparently) was "FIFA Bungs Russians the World Cup"
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Oi MF!

Got myself a couple of sleds to enjoy the snow with.

Aluminium sledge - Other - Sports - Porsche Design Driver`s Selection

Then stuck a "My other Sled is a Porsche" sticker on it.

Comment

I was pleased to see that The Sun provided a photofit (sadly I can't paste their picture here, even if it might help solve the case), but didn't the woman say her snowman had spoon arms? Well, that photofit has twig arms!

Comment

Working...
                X