• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone fancy some diving in Egypt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy some diving in Egypt?

We were there earlier this year, snorkelling in those very waters! And we're going back next year for a chill out week after some sightseeing. Maybe Alexandria would be a better place for some chilling/diving etc after 10 days of looking around the historic stuff
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Egypt shark attacks: Foreign Office issues warning to British tourists in Sharm el-Sheikh | Mail Online

Comment

You're going to need a bigger boat.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wasn't cojak a bit of a diver?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Wasn't cojak a bit of a diver?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You're going to need a bigger boat.

MUCH bigger

Comment

See also this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

We were there earlier this year, snorkelling in those very waters! And we're going back next year for a chill out week after some sightseeing. Maybe Alexandria would be a better place for some chilling/diving etc after 10 days of looking around the historic stuff
                This attack was at Magic Life hotel which is quite near my place. It got very windy here so I decided not to go diving, now they have stopped all sea swimming and diving.

I would skip Alexandria as there is some problems there at the moment. Luxor would be a better bet and there are some direct flights with Easyjet.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  This attack was at Magic Life hotel which is quite near my place. It got very windy here so I decided not to go diving, now they have stopped all sea swimming and diving.

I would skip Alexandria as there is some problems there at the moment. Luxor would be a better bet and there are some direct flights with Easyjet.
                  It won't be for a few months anyway - what problems are there in Alexandria? We want to do a few sites (Cairo/pyramids, Luxor, Aswan/Abu Simbel) followed by a week of chilling out in Sharm. I do want to see Alexandria one day and definitely dive as a lot of the ancient city is now underwater!
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                  X