• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boblish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boblish

A friends daughter works in a top end recruitment firm in the city and received the following cover letter!

Dear Team,

My hearty thank full to all which are offering a challenging career in competitive world. I ready to take this opportunity and i step forward to seeking interview in shortly. Here i parking my CV to your court.

I have 5 years experience in Indian competitive world . Please arrange interview call for which we will be shown top 1 in these place.Company success and top position in your hand. And i waiting for your call when we take a minute later that will be chance for competitor hand so, i accepting interview call in too shortly. and i ready to join immediately at the movement.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    A friends daughter works in a top end recruitment firm in the city and received the following cover letter!

Dear Team,

My hearty thank full to all which are offering a challenging career in competitive world. I ready to take this opportunity and i step forward to seeking interview in shortly. Here i parking my CV to your court.

I have 5 years experience in Indian competitive world . Please arrange interview call for which we will be shown top 1 in these place.Company success and top position in your hand. And i waiting for your call when we take a minute later that will be chance for competitor hand so, i accepting interview call in too shortly. and i ready to join immediately at the movement.
    Was it signed by Chetty? Lol!

Comment

Does his late father have $20 million trapped in a bank account somewhere?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

What is that nasty spidery thing?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          What is that nasty spidery thing?
          A baddie's battleship from Babylon 5
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Dear Team,

Is there a translation tool?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
              Was it signed by Chetty? Lol!

That was long before your time Gimpy, been lurking long or just using a different login?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Is there a translation tool?
                That was the translation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

A baddie's battleship from Babylon 5
                  Oh that's what it is - I thought it was a flying crow having a very bad feather day.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Oh that's what it is - I thought it was a flying crow having a very bad feather day.
                    I always thought it was a bat.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X