• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency Party

Have been invited to a party thrown by my agency tomorrow.
    They have promised 'champers' I'm expecting cava

I guess its to say thank you for negotiating my own pay rises and extensions
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

I've been to one of these dos and it felt like I was at Caligula's birthday bash. Joking apart - it was fun(ish).
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I went to one last year, they'd organised it at some private club (it was supposedly for clients and contractors, they couldn't be bothered to book a room, so we were squished in the main bar drinking nasty wine.

I stayed an hour.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I bet you land up paying for drinks.

Agents are the only people on earth who can still get blood out of an Egyptian mummy!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Pogle dear, have you checked there's anyone else invited? If you know what I mean.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X