• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Philosophical Question : Minestrone and the Supermodels...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philosophical Question : Minestrone and the Supermodels...

...What makes some people think that because they see someone's physical form as aesthetically pleasing that they would automatically be good in the sack?

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    ...What makes some people think that because they see someone's physical form as aesthetically pleasing that they would automatically be good in the sack?
    The same type of idiot who smells the frying onions in the high street and thinks 'that smells brilliant, must get me a jumbo hot dog' then realises that they are eating one of Satans turds

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It was kandr yesterday who wanted to sleep with a supermodel, unless I have missed another thread?

Spooky though, I was going to post this same question in the thread yesterday. I assume that's not the point though, I assume it's so he can tell his mates he's shagged a supermodel.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        It was kandr yesterday who wanted to sleep with a supermodel, unless I have missed another thread?

Spooky though, I was going to post this same question in the thread yesterday. I assume that's not the point though, I assume it's so he can tell his mates he's shagged a supermodel.
        I find it a bit annoying when all these super model birds go around boasting about how they 'had' me. Get over it girls, it was just a 'stress sh@g'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Is this question really about you because you're such an ugly f**ker?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Maybe he knows something...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Is this question really about you because you're such an ugly f**ker?
              I thought the question may be a little high-brow for your intellect. Run along now, adults are talking.

Comment

I thought the question may be a little high-brow for your intellect. Run along now, adults are talking.
                Sorry Mr Fugly.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who cares if they are good in the sack, would you rather have sex with a fat, ugly bird who is great in bed, or a supermodel who just lies there?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                    Who cares if they are good in the sack, would you rather have sex with a fat, ugly bird who is great in bed, or a supermodel who just lies there?
                    obviously you sh@g the first with the light off, then roll over and sh@g the second with the light on

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X