PDA

View Full Version : Confrontation in the gym last night!

Wilmslow
7th December 2010, 08:59
Had just done a Body Attack, then a Body Pump class, was chilling in the sauna for post workout rest.

Mostly blokes, but there was also a middle aged woman present.

Two late teen / early 20 chavs started talking to each other ‘f-ing this, f-ing that’ kind of chat. All decent people in the sauna were looking at the floor not happy.

I just said ‘Language’. Knowing darned well what I was on about he gives it the big man, ‘what are you going to do about it’ when I pointed out that his language was not appropriate in mixed company.

Pool lifeguard got the manager over who took him outside the sauna for a chat. Cue his mates abandoning him and joining me in the steam room where he is f-ing and jeffing at the manager!

If just blokes in the sauna I would not have bothered, but swearing freely in front of ladies and behaving like a muppet has to be challenged.

Was a very scary shower after though!

chef
7th December 2010, 09:21
Atleast they didn't piss on your shoes

RichardCranium
7th December 2010, 09:22
Wilmslow, you'll now get lots of tellings off and advice from the roughty-toughty types on here, saying how you shouldn't mess wid da boyz in case you get hurt. Like SuitYou01 did when he objected to yoofs causing trouble in his local.

Well done for having big balls. (And I'm just glad I wasn't in the sauna to see them.)

British society might be falling to bits but it's ...

:bluelight Wilmslow & SuitYou01 to the rescue! :bluelight

PS And Minestrone, of course, for running a local soup kitchen for the homeless.

EternalOptimist
7th December 2010, 09:26
If just blokes in the sauna I would not have bothered, but swearing freely in front of ladies and behaving like a muppet has to be challenged.

It's forkng annoying when that happens, pair of twats

:rolleyes:

d000hg
7th December 2010, 09:39
:bluelight Wilmslow & SuitYou01 to the rescue! :bluelightTempted to use that as a sig... including the formatting.

sasguru
7th December 2010, 09:41
Tempted to use that as a sig... including the formatting.

Viz tip no 567892:

Why be complicated? Simply be truthful and use:

"Irrational religious twunty troll"

as your sig.

d000hg
7th December 2010, 09:47
Is making personal attacks at me based on my faith what passes for wit in your book?

Also, I am about the least troll-like poster here. Are you sure you know what the term means?

Paddy
7th December 2010, 09:49
Had just done a Body Attack, then a Body Pump class, was chilling in the sauna for post workout rest.

Mostly blokes, but there was also a middle aged woman present.

Two late teen / early 20 chavs started talking to each other ‘f-ing this, f-ing that’ kind of chat. All decent people in the sauna were looking at the floor not happy.

I just said ‘Language’. Knowing darned well what I was on about he gives it the big man, ‘what are you going to do about it’ when I pointed out that his language was not appropriate in mixed company.

Pool lifeguard got the manager over who took him outside the sauna for a chat. Cue his mates abandoning him and joining me in the steam room where he is f-ing and jeffing at the manager!

Was a very scary shower after though!

Your talents are wasted on the forum. You could be making money writing a series of school books Wilmslow Buys a Car. Wilmslow meets a Girl, Wilmslow Goes to the Sauna , Wilmslow finds his Willy etc

sasguru
7th December 2010, 09:58
Is making personal attacks at me based on my faith what passes for wit in your book?

Also, I am about the least troll-like poster here. Are you sure you know what the term means?

Point 1: I reserve the right to make fun of anyone who has irrational beliefs e.g. having "faith". HTH.

Point 2: You are one of the most troll like posters on here ever since you decided to show you had some balls. Shame we've found out they're of the small, wrinkly variety.

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 10:00
Well done Wilmslow.

MarillionFan
7th December 2010, 10:16
Please sir, please sir, that boy is saying nasty things in front of the clergy.

kandr
7th December 2010, 11:01
Seems very out of character for you Wilmslow. Come on sockie owner keep it consistent, are we to believe he let's someone freely empty their bladder on his shoes without a peep, then this?

sasguru
7th December 2010, 11:01
Seems very out of character for you Wilmslow. Come on sockie owner keep it consistent, are we to believe he let's someone freely empty their bladder on his shoes without a peep, then this?

Sorry, its hard to keep track.

MarillionFan
7th December 2010, 11:05
Please sir, please sir, that boy is saying nasty things in front of the clergy.

I got an infraction for that! Oh come on. (smiley with gun blowing brains out)

I'm off for the day.

realityhack
7th December 2010, 11:06

Point 1: I reserve the right to make fun of anyone who has irrational beliefs e.g. having "faith". HTH.

Sas - d000hg has a point. For the benefit of the congregation, please try to restrict such flaming to the thread you created for this purpose - it makes it easier for us to keep track of, or avoid, as we see fit.

d000hg
7th December 2010, 11:17
Sas - d000hg has a point. For the benefit of the congregation, please try to restrict such flaming to the thread you created for this purpose - it makes it easier for us to keep track of, or avoid, as we see fit.You do realise that thread was created as a thinly veiled shot at me personally, in response to my post above?

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 11:19
You do realise that thread was created as a thinly veiled shot at me personally, in response to my post above?

Live with it.

d000hg
7th December 2010, 11:20
You are one of the most troll like posters on hereDo provide evidence to support that. It's not trolling to say what you think, if you read my posts you'll find my opinions are consistent.
It is trolling when you can't even remember what side it is you claim to agree with in a debate.

MF: what did you post that got wiped? PM if you want, I won't cry ;)

d000hg
7th December 2010, 11:25
Live with it.Why should I, it's against board rules.

realityhack
7th December 2010, 11:28
You do realise that thread was created as a thinly veiled shot at me personally, in response to my post above?
It could well have been. But it's a standalone debate in itself worth having. Yet again. Albeit, in this case, without actual debating points or properly constructed arguments so far, as kandr pointed out.

Anyway I'd rather have such flaming confined to one thread specifically set aside for it than all over the place disrupting other topics and making it even harder to follow any logic that may make itself manifest to those who choose to put themselves through the ordeal.

d000hg
7th December 2010, 11:32
OK, fair enough. Just as long as you know he seems to be running some vendetta.

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 11:33

WWJD?

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 11:34
Why should I, it's against board rules.

Or not.

d000hg
7th December 2010, 11:44
Or not.I think they cut him some slack because they feel sorry for him.

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 11:46
I think they cut him some slack because they feel sorry for him.

Are you sure you're not Jewish?

You've got the old persecution complex down to a "T", that and the mentioning of "Rules" when it suits.

TimberWolf
7th December 2010, 11:55
I was sat on a bus in Ibiza last summer when these young loud party go-er types got on and sat behind a couple of elderly people. One of the youths began mouthing off loudly, shouting and effing almost directly into the ear of one of the elderly people, one of whom eventually turned around and said "oi". This stimulated the miscreant to start kicking off even more and make fun of the old bloke. The elderly couple were getting increasingly upset buy this, which appeared to please one of the kids no end, with his 3 mates mostly just laughing. The wife moved to another seat, followed by the gent. I was watching and wondering whether I should intervene. I could easily and most probably would make things much worse and I had little doubt that I would the one who gets locked up. And anyway I thought, why don't the normal youths of a similar age sitting behind the miscreants do or say something? Everyone was ignoring what was going on! Anyway, after he'd had his fun, the miscreant told the old bloke there were no hard feelings and got off the bus. Hmm.

NotAllThere
7th December 2010, 12:19

Someone called? :smile

d000hg
7th December 2010, 12:45
Are you sure you're not Jewish?

You've got the old persecution complex down to a "T", that and the mentioning of "Rules" when it suits.It's not a persecution complex if it actually happens. In the last few days, I'd say a half-dozen threads have had the situation some poster randomly insults me based on my faith after an argument or even out of the blue. Generally I read it that the poster hasn't got a decent comeback, mostly it's posters who are unfamiliar with debate and consider crude insults an argument winning tool.

SupremeSpod
7th December 2010, 12:47
It's not a persecution complex if it actually happens. In the last few days, I'd say a half-dozen threads have had the situation some poster randomly insults me based on my faith after an argument or even out of the blue. Generally I read it that the poster hasn't got a decent comeback, mostly it's posters who are unfamiliar with debate and consider crude insults an argument winning tool.

I saw what you did there.

Ok, you win.