• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confrontation in the gym last night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confrontation in the gym last night!

Had just done a Body Attack, then a Body Pump class, was chilling in the sauna for post workout rest.

Mostly blokes, but there was also a middle aged woman present.

Two late teen / early 20 chavs started talking to each other ‘f-ing this, f-ing that’ kind of chat. All decent people in the sauna were looking at the floor not happy.

I just said ‘Language’. Knowing darned well what I was on about he gives it the big man, ‘what are you going to do about it’ when I pointed out that his language was not appropriate in mixed company.

Pool lifeguard got the manager over who took him outside the sauna for a chat. Cue his mates abandoning him and joining me in the steam room where he is f-ing and jeffing at the manager!

If just blokes in the sauna I would not have bothered, but swearing freely in front of ladies and behaving like a muppet has to be challenged.

Was a very scary shower after though!

Atleast they didn't piss on your shoes
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Wilmslow, you'll now get lots of tellings off and advice from the roughty-toughty types on here, saying how you shouldn't mess wid da boyz in case you get hurt. Like SuitYou01 did when he objected to yoofs causing trouble in his local.

Well done for having big balls. (And I'm just glad I wasn't in the sauna to see them.)

British society might be falling to bits but it's ...

Wilmslow & SuitYou01 to the rescue!

PS And Minestrone, of course, for running a local soup kitchen for the homeless.
      Last edited by RichardCranium; 7 December 2010, 09:24.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

If just blokes in the sauna I would not have bothered, but swearing freely in front of ladies and behaving like a muppet has to be challenged.
        It's forkng annoying when that happens, pair of twats

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 7 December 2010, 09:28.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Wilmslow & SuitYou01 to the rescue!
          Tempted to use that as a sig... including the formatting.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Tempted to use that as a sig... including the formatting.
            Viz tip no 567892:

Why be complicated? Simply be truthful and use:

"Irrational religious twunty troll"

as your sig.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is making personal attacks at me based on my faith what passes for wit in your book?

Also, I am about the least troll-like poster here. Are you sure you know what the term means?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                Had just done a Body Attack, then a Body Pump class, was chilling in the sauna for post workout rest.

Mostly blokes, but there was also a middle aged woman present.

Two late teen / early 20 chavs started talking to each other ‘f-ing this, f-ing that’ kind of chat. All decent people in the sauna were looking at the floor not happy.

I just said ‘Language’. Knowing darned well what I was on about he gives it the big man, ‘what are you going to do about it’ when I pointed out that his language was not appropriate in mixed company.

Pool lifeguard got the manager over who took him outside the sauna for a chat. Cue his mates abandoning him and joining me in the steam room where he is f-ing and jeffing at the manager!

Was a very scary shower after though!
                Your talents are wasted on the forum. You could be making money writing a series of school books Wilmslow Buys a Car. Wilmslow meets a Girl, Wilmslow Goes to the Sauna , Wilmslow finds his Willy etc
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Is making personal attacks at me based on my faith what passes for wit in your book?

Also, I am about the least troll-like poster here. Are you sure you know what the term means?
                  Point 1: I reserve the right to make fun of anyone who has irrational beliefs e.g. having "faith". HTH.

Point 2: You are one of the most troll like posters on here ever since you decided to show you had some balls. Shame we've found out they're of the small, wrinkly variety.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well done Wilmslow.

Comment

Working...
                    X