• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So-called girlfriend really hacking me off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So-called girlfriend really hacking me off!

We had a very nice weekend away in Nottingham the other weekend, which was good.

However, although very bad travel conditions lately I was in Manchester for Saturday evening so suggested she gets the train over to Manchester, I can collect her, have a nice evening in the city, a good time on Sunday and drop her back at the station again. No, she says, claiming she does not do public transport and the trains would probably not be running. Which is crap.

Today I am staying in Travelodge close to work, so suggest she joins me for a cinema next to the Travelodge. A whole 14 miles mainly on the motorway. Says as fog is predicted she cannot travel, yet totally fine with getting to work the same distance early hours where it is a lot colder. Leaving car in office as a lot safer, so cannot drive over to hers.

All of this was done by texts. Told her turning the phone off as I do not like arguing by text, but she said this was a discussion. Which is more crap.

Because she has refused to come over to where I am she wants me to abandon all weekend plans and go to hers, which I am refusing to do, hoping she will see sense and come over to see me anyway this evening.

I am definitely going back to Match.com this weekend if things do not work out – I think we are both in denial but deep down knowing that things are not meant to be. May well make a journey over on Sunday to dump as not right to do this by text or phone.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Because she has refused to come over to where I am she wants me to abandon all weekend plans and go to hers, which I am refusing to do, hoping she will see sense and come over to see me anyway this evening.
    I think I've spotted your mistake !

Comment

Is she a babe or does she have a face like a roof felters nail bag?

Comment

Wilmslooooooooooooooow,

most important, have you reached 3rd base yet ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Wilmslooooooooooooooow,

Milan.
          Depends what you call third base.

First time I stayed over on the fourth time we saw each other, wham bam....

Comment

Depends what you call third base.

First time I stayed over on the fourth time we saw each other, wham bam....
            Ditch her mate, you're far too good for her.

Comment

Depends what you call third base... ...wham bam....
              Get help.

Comment

You're a tit Wilmslow.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  You're a tit Wilmslow.
                  I would rather yours.....

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    Wilmslooooooooooooooow,

Milan.
                    I've lost track, which GF is this?

Wilmslow you're posting a lot this week, are you bored or having a mid-life crisis?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X