• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK members lonely hearts ads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK members lonely hearts ads

AtW

Hallo I am Russian man living in Brum. I have own bedsit (actually rented) with real portable colour telly on wall.
    I like squirrels (in nice wholesome way you understand, I not molest them), computers and pot noodles. One day I will finish writing new and brilliant search engine.
    Looking for nice lady (must not have 2 heads please) to cook for me and help me finish pot noodles.
    Thanking you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I await the responses to this thread with glee.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Troll

British and EU ladies only. Some 'imported guptas' considered but unlikely. Indians and Nigerians need not apply.

Comment

DimPrawn

Hey there! I'm a cool Swindonite with my own 3.5 litre BMW (well only 56 more payments to go) and own house (well its ex-council but its well tasty inside).
        The boom box in my boot costs more than the house, so we can use it as down-payment for another Swindon pad, innit.
        Anyway I'm looking for a nice bird who appreciates a flash, cool, bald, slightly chubby bloke who sports a Rado watch and 5 gold chains and who believes size doesn't matter.
        I look like a celebrity - Stavros Flatley since you ask - and you must look like Katie Price or its no deal.
        Ta.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Troll

British and EU ladies only. Some 'imported guptas' considered but unlikely. Indians and Nigerians need not apply. No irish and dogs
          FTFY
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Gricerboy

My only restriction is that you are not allergic to rohypnol. I got away with it the last time but worried that another death will look suspicious.

Comment

shaunbhoy

Looking for local Devonshire girl, not immediate if possible. prefer, cousins, in-laws, aunts etc but may consider sisters if away from home. Must be alive for long term relationship or at least still warm for one nighters.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I await the responses to this thread with glee.
                It would be polite of Sas to wait for someone to 'do' him. However, I want to see what someone comes up with for Wilmslow.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wilmslow

Virtual sockpuppet loser chappie seeks a woman.
                  Must be called MaryPoppins and post on CUK.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sasguru

Seeks married lady and her five beautiful daughters for some extra marital fun. Must bring own lube.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X